quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2016

Making the robot MDi #4 - part 1: cardboard prototype, Makeblock parts and initial specs *NEW PROJECT*

     Hello guys! 

     I'm starting the big project for this year: MDi #4.

     It will be a tracked robot with chest and two functional arms. Will have a head for express some info about its interactions with the environment.

     I'll be sharing all the making process of this project, so I'll make many videos detailing the crafting of every part.

     To start, I have a video with some initial specs of MDi #4.



     I have already started to work in the chest and its tilt mechanism. So here's also a preview video of these parts, which will be detailed in the next episodes.




     I'm very glad to say that Makeblock have sponsored many parts for this project. I expect to make a cool and strong robot with these parts.

     Stay tuned!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário